Student Account Activation
Step 1 of 3: Privacy Statement
Read through the following Privacy Statement and click the Accept button to agree to the privacy agreement
1. I understand that the SYNERGY ParentVUE/StudentVUE account activation is a self-registration process.
2. I understand that this process will require me to create a username and password.
3. I understand that I should keep my username and password confidential to protect the privacy of my child/ren's student records.
4. I understand that the school district does not recommend the use of the auto save password feature on my computer.
5. I understand that the school district recommends changing my password to the SYNERGY Parent/Student Experience periodically.
6. I understand that the school districts regards all data, either electronic or paper-based, as confidential information and will do their best to protect the privacy of my student(s).
7. I have read and understand the data security responsibilities that accompany activating my ParentVUE/StudentVUE account.
Clicking I Accept means that you agree to the above Privacy Statement.
Return to common login
©Copyright 2019 Edupoint, LLC